About Me

Maybe if I stop changing my mind on what I want to be when I "grow up" I'll end up with a degree and a job! Right now, I'm about to start a new school... I have a wonderful son and awesome hubby. I am a flutist and bassoonist, music is my first love.

Monday, November 22, 2010

My Surreal Life

Sometimes I look back on the events of my life and feel disconnected from them. I know that I got married, I can remember the wedding, but it feels distant. Almost like it could have happened to someone else.

This feeling has been bothering me lately. I feel like I don't know how I got here. The past is fuzzy. I remember being pregnant, but was that really me? Did it really happen? I try to just shrug it off, but the memories just get fuzzier and fuzzier. It's not that I'm forgetting the events of my life, I just feel more distance from them, like they're not even my memories anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment