About Me

Maybe if I stop changing my mind on what I want to be when I "grow up" I'll end up with a degree and a job! Right now, I'm about to start a new school... I have a wonderful son and awesome hubby. I am a flutist and bassoonist, music is my first love.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Circumcision

I wasn't going to touch this subject with a ten-foot pole, BUT...

I do feel it is relevant to the topic of birth in this country. It is the time when all mothers are asked if they will have this surgery performed on their boys.

I don't care if anyone disagrees with me, but I would like to try to present some factual information on the subject. I know there are a lot of women and men out there who are looking for information and guidance.

The following article sites a very recent study, published last spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment