About Me

Maybe if I stop changing my mind on what I want to be when I "grow up" I'll end up with a degree and a job! Right now, I'm about to start a new school... I have a wonderful son and awesome hubby. I am a flutist and bassoonist, music is my first love.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Love These Moments

The other day, a coworker asked me what I thought about the new "slip-on" diapers. I told her I'd never heard of them. We were standing in the diaper aisle at the time, and said, "I don't know anything about any of this stuff." She seemed surprised and asked if I used cloth. I replied I did and noted how much I loved saving money by not buying disposables. I told her it's a lot easier to run the washer than to run out of diapers.

I love to surprise people by being different. I love to show my enthusiasm for things that aren't "mainstream." I love that I chose an environmentally (and wallet) friendlier way to care for my child, and that I don't know anything about doing it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment